Retail Interview Package
– Your ultimate guide on how to succeed in a retail job interview.
– Multiple brilliant answers to fifteen most common interview questions.
– Excellent interview preparation tips and winning interview strategies…
– By Jacob Gates (author of the book) and Matthew Chulaw (author of the recording), specialized interview coaches and co-authors of www.retailinterviewquestions.com
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What motivates you in this job?
- Why do you want to work here and not somewhere else?
- What are your goals?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
And do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of dozens job seekers who compete with you for the job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
- Get a great job finally, in these difficult times?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be very easy with our Retail Interview Package!
See yourself what the fellow retail workers think about the interview package:
It’s not easy landing a job after being unemployed for two years. However, with the help of your Retail Interview Guide I learned how to ace a job interview. I made a strong impression on the recruiters and they offered me a position of team leader in a local store, though I had no previous experience in retail. Thank you guys! Antonio Manni
It is difficult to get a decent job nowadays, especially if you aren’t native. I decided to try my chances on hiring event at one of the big retailers and bought your interview package, to gain some advantage. I passed two interviews in a single day and was offered a position of a cashier in a local store. It is not the best job in the world, but I am happy to have a job finally. Carla Houston
It took me some time to admit all mistakes I had made in the interviews before. Your Interview Package was a real eye opener for me. Thank you for helping me become a supervisor, after ten years of manual labor. Judith Ann
From: Jacob Gates
Tuesday, 7th February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
While studying at schools, we are forced to learn many things we’ll never use in our lifetime. But when it comes to exams real life presents, such as getting a good job, we understand that school hasn’t prepared us for that.
I have interviewed more than one thousand candidates for various positions, ranging from cashiers to managing directors. I have seen countless people fail in the interviews. But…
- These people failed, not because their qualification was not good enough for then job.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
They failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the recruiters wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were, graduates and students, they were employees, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview. They failed
Times have changed, however. We decided to prepare a specialized package for retail job applicants, consisting of free information on this website, an eBook with answers to the toughest interview questions, and an audio recording that will teach you how to ‘sell yourself’ in an interview. Every responsible job seeker can download it from this website and succeed!
- We are going to show you brilliant answers to the toughest interview questions. It doesn’t matter if you apply for your first job, or have ten years of experience under your belt already. There is a good answer for everyone!
- We are going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in each part of the interview.
- We will teach you how to make a perfect impression on the interviewers, how to win their hearts and get a job.
- To summarize it, we will show you how to ace your interview for retail position from start to finish!
See the sample from the first part of the package, an eBook below: (If you can not see the sample properly on your screen, please click here to download it as .PDF file. Then you should be able to read it on any device. Thank you!)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of eighteen pages long, specialized e-book, in which you’ll find brilliant answers to fifteen tough and common interview questions.
And do not forget on the second part of Retail Interview Package, the I Will Get a Job! recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much much more…
All the information from someone who interviewed more than one thousand job applicants. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get the job in a retail interview? I can’t…
Retail Interview Package details:
1st. Part- 15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can open it on any desktop or mobile device).
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 18
- Published in 2013, updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (64 reviews from six different countries)
2nd. Part: I Will Get a Job! Recording
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (246 reviews from eleven different countries)
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the hearts of the interviewers, perfectly applicable for retail.
Retail interview does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the package today and ace your interview!
I can not thank you enough for the retail interview package. I struggled with my communication and therefor I struggled to get a job for a long time. However, applying the easy to follow interview tips from your recording, and using your answers to interview questions, I was more confident then ever, and got a job in a local retail store. Thank you guys! Melanie Winters
Competition is tough. You need to do something more to succeed in an interview and get a job.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers by telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Retail Interview Package for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address jacob[at]retailinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try our professional interview package in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance to succeed in an interview!
Your personal job interview coach, co-author of RetailInterviewQuestions.com website.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.